[kictanet] Day 3 of 6 (Wednesday) :-Innovators, Innovations & Suppliers (last call...)

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:25:08 EAT 2017

Hi Walu,

Before the branch closes:

1. Does Safaricom support the TIVET Program or any Village Polytechnics
which train most of our Crafts Men upcountry?, would be keen to know what
kind of support they extend to this Village Innovation Centres.

Best Regards

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 8:10 PM, Ali Hussein via kictanet <

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359
Skype: barrack.otieno