[kictanet] Talk-2-Safaricom: Days 1 of 6 (Monday 6th Feb) - Consumer Issues

esther kamande enkamande at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:53:18 EAT 2017

Thanks Walu and team for this.

On reporting tools available; my concern is regarding the *reporting
procedure*, the current system of going to social media and calling
customer care is cumbersome and doesn't provide the anonymity that most
users would prefer in such instances.

Safaricom needs to add *a report option on their *100# menu* that majority
of its users know how to operate *to simplify the process of reporting
fraud and bullying for anonymity* like facebook. You can also add the "*block
button" *while at it to keep away the persistent "bad boys". Most phones
don’t have the screening function.

Thank you for your indulgence Steve.

Regards,

Esther Kamande

Advocate | Policy Analyst

Twitter: @enkamande

Regards,

Esther Kamande

Advocate | Policy Analyst

Twitter: @enkamande

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <