[kictanet] Talk-2-Safaricom: Days 1 of 6 (Monday 6th Feb) - Consumer Issues

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:58:09 EAT 2017

On 7 February 2017 at 11:36, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <

> On 7 February 2017 at 11:16, Barrack Otieno via kictanet
> <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:
> > Many thanks for your response. Just to confirm that i have been
> > contacted by the Engineering team and we will arrange to go to the
> > ground in Kisamese and Olepolos areas with an objective of finding a
> > solution. Thank you for the quick action.
>

> So Safaricom is actually listening, and solving the problems Kenya is
> facing. This is very commendable.

I am waiting for the day Safaricom will "listen to me, and invite me for a
road trip through Kapiti (we buy and eat mangoes), all the way to Marwa (I
abhor that name but don't ask me why), then we can detour to that market at
Kibingoti and come back. Purpose - network survey :-)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,