[kictanet] Talk-2-Safaricom: Days 1 of 6 (Monday 6th Feb) - Consumer Issues

Timothy- Coach- Oriedo timoriedo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:07:23 EAT 2017

Further to my query on use of location sensors for studies see links
below....

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/429569/how-cell-phone-data-could-slow-the-spread-of-malaria/

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/cell-phone-data-malaria/

Coach Timothy Oriedo
[image: http://]timothyoriedo.coach
<http://timothyoriedo.coach/?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Racheal Nakitare via kictanet <