[kictanet] CA denies governors radio permits - Daily Nation

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:38:16 EAT 2016

Hi Ali,

My wild guess is that this might be purely from a political and
Internal security standpoint. With what we are witnessing among the
politcal elitein the counties, it might be best to issue this licenses
after the election period.It is too risky now and we must evaluate the
merits and demerits extensively.

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno