[kictanet] Proposed Film Bill

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Oct 10 05:29:42 EAT 2016

We are seeing a scenario in Kenya today where everyone is rushing to legislate and regulate. I guess this is a result of progress. With progress comes all sorts of players, rent seekers and gatekeepers who want to have a piece of the pie. The thing is that we MUST remain vigilant and ensure that we all adhere to the new constitutional framework.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad