[kictanet] Feedback on the 2016 ICT POLICY - REMINDER 3

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Nov 21 09:28:37 EAT 2016

@Walu

Thanks for the intervention and options. :-)

Over to you gentlemen.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad