[kictanet] Brazilians Locked out of WhatsApp

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ephraim at accessnow.org
Wed Mar 2 23:28:40 EAT 2016

Brazil frees imprisoned Facebook exec who couldn’t decrypt WhatsApp
messages:
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/brazil-frees-facebook-exec-arrested-over-whatsapp-data-linked-to-drug-case/

--

Best Regards,
Ephraim Percy Kenyanito

@ekenyanito
PGP: E6BA8DC1
Fingerprint: B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1

"Sent from Mobile Office on my Portable Device."