[kictanet] Brazilians Locked out of WhatsApp

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Mar 2 12:56:17 EAT 2016

This is non sensical and governments are flexing their muscles world wide
to curb the new technology dispensation.

Keen to see how this shapes up..

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <