[kictanet] Are the American Internet Giants Politically Agnostic?

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Jun 13 05:38:20 EAT 2016

The best systems are the simple ones - complicated ones provide their
own loopholes not least because they are marketed as something hard for
people to understand.

W.

Links:

  1. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__globalshapers.org&d=CwMFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=ebZI_UpMJMKjnqeZaMqFyiy4PuZNfRnZnkKSKEuKjhE&s=Nk9a3P_ZRXWX-yORNOTojrgLL0ZPRQ11zjnBUUdcfmg&e=
  2. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__okfn.org_&d=CwMFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=ebZI_UpMJMKjnqeZaMqFyiy4PuZNfRnZnkKSKEuKjhE&s=kYZM1EpPPeb9FYzHnP9lqfleoBEbWiRTLRkfrSqO-pI&e=
  3. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ajplus.net&d=CwMFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=ebZI_UpMJMKjnqeZaMqFyiy4PuZNfRnZnkKSKEuKjhE&s=meoLZM_O8KWeUTrPhuwV-YvungnwVdK7dLKfu1EFlkg&e=
  4. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__globalshapers.org&d=CwMFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=6zUpg9kY80kPZAZUabCiSEkT8OvbiYAmYsLPc58v0zU&s=iz1KyFu-408rIJzYimEngjgg35NK0XKcpwMGkcPdLZE&e=
  5. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__okfn.org_&d=CwMFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=6zUpg9kY80kPZAZUabCiSEkT8OvbiYAmYsLPc58v0zU&s=kWzWWon8d9jl5HRzC966X7n7N5ZSJkDaq0b-beE09yw&e=
  6. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ajplus.net&d=CwMFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=6zUpg9kY80kPZAZUabCiSEkT8OvbiYAmYsLPc58v0zU&s=-eUcBzaZpwf0dxgI0j2Oz7umI6L9Kp3_ihg2osjBMBk&e=
  7. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__globalshapers.org&d=CwMFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=eyxWe25YZ0r9HPDAXPdAnoooLRY4203Kq6VomgWIxKQ&s=j5asfuo-T2areclPUuyB6iY1Bv2-c_yLVGpkezIYC28&e=
  8. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__okfn.org_&d=CwMFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=eyxWe25YZ0r9HPDAXPdAnoooLRY4203Kq6VomgWIxKQ&s=OSQ7cccxKTOn43H8pirdcHS9uemTbhQkKsoIXUg88eU&e=
  9. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ajplus.net&d=CwMFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=eyxWe25YZ0r9HPDAXPdAnoooLRY4203Kq6VomgWIxKQ&s=KQL_A7SyeMgkXooIojkfESEhcMGUjUxStQe-ZVXhC3U&e=