[kictanet] Fwd: TCRA to enforce use of .tz domain names

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 11:01:19 EAT 2016

Outdated yes. But emerging disruptive businsses even outside the US are
still going for .com . So at least they do not think so :D

Il give a good example of SoundCloud. Its a German business that had a
global perspective in mind. They could dare say theyd tackle the global
market and they did.

So to me principally attitude matters. The very fact that we believe we can
not start with gTLDs is shooting ourselves in the foot and degrading
ourselves automatically
On 4 Jun 2016 10:32 am, "Ali Hussein via kictanet" <