[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 8 of 10:Emerging Issues ( Big Data, Bitcoin, Internet of Things)

Stellar Murumba nstellarnelly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:49:31 EAT 2016

Hello guys,

Anyone who can do the product activation/campaign for iNuka Pap? This is
inline with their Fintech 2016 Awards nomination. More information will be
provided. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Stellar

*"Until you dig a hole, you plant a tree, you water it and make it survive,
you haven't done a thing. You are just talking."Wangari
MaathaiFounder, Greenbelt Movement and Nobel Laureate P** THINK GREEN.
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!*

On 1 July 2016 at 15:41, Timothy- Coach- Oriedo via kictanet <