[kictanet] Software is Now The HR Recruitment Manager : Day 3 of 10: How to Develop Skilled Human Capital

Wangari Kabiru wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 09:03:54 EAT 2016

http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/wall-street-software-jobs/

Blessed Furahi Day!

@ Bullut's very important issue on MBA selection and in general Human Capital may be redirected to an algorithm very soon.

This changes the dynamics even on policies.
- Artificial Intelligence guidelines and standards should reflect
- To advance HRD
- Avoid discrimination and exclusion
- Building confidence
- Security of personal information online and offline

======

Wall Street Is Betting on Software to Find Top Talent

by

Reuters JUNE 7, 2016, 8:30 AM EDT

"Wall Street is starting to feel the heat from Silicon Valley

Clinching a job on Wall Street soon may have as much to do with beating an algorithm as nailing the interview.

Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley  MS 2.97% , Citigroup, and UBS Group are exploring the use of artificial intelligence software to judge applicants on traits—such as teamwork, curiosity, and grit—that help in the workplace but don’t always show up on a resume or come through in an interview.

Banks are turning to the hiring software at a time when they are under pressure to cut costs and finding it difficult to lure and retain top talent. Bank executives hope that artificial intelligence will help them avoid the expense of problem hires and turnover, industry sources said.

“Up until this point, technology has only allowed you to find the best resume, but now it’s a way of truly understanding the people that are applying,” said Mark Newman, chief executive of Salt Lake City, Utah-based HireVue, a video-interviewing platform that uses artificial intelligence to screen applicants."

===

Be blessed.

Regards/Wangari