[kictanet] Impact week

Mercy Njue mkawira2010 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:10:42 EAT 2016

Hello listers,

Impact week is a one-week program whose purpose is to come up with
sustainable business models using a plethora of innovation techniques that
encompass Design Thinking and Business Model Generation.  The 5 day will
facilitate teams, which are intercultural and multidisciplinary, to engage
on issues pertaining to Healthcare, education, finance, transportation,
agriculture and food, cosmetics and security. The event is facilitated
by  guest facilitators from Europe, Australia and indeed around the world.

During this program, experts will proffer relevant input on key success
factors to expose participants to important working methods, such as
prototyping, lean startup or business model generation. At the end of the
week, the Impact Awards take place, where all teams present their ideas and
winners are elected.

*Venue: * Africa Nazarene University.
*Dates: *Monday, July 4, 2016 to  Friday, July 8, 2016.

*For more details*, click here <http://impactweek.net/impact-week-2016/>
*To register,* click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/anu-impact-week-2016-tickets-25621864687>
*To view impact week 2015 recap*, click here
<http://impactweek.net/impact-week-2015-recap/>

Regards,
Mercy

​​

*"* What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. -
Eleanor Powell