[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 8 of 10: Emerging Issues ( Big Data, Bitcoin, Internet of Things)

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 16:26:56 EAT 2016

"Considering that Kenya has taken a lead in issues of technology....."

Blessed Furahi Day!

I think there is a white lie and white elephant within the above statement which needs its own time and place to discuss through.

Why do we still have our mass poverty indicators and on the rise; unemployment, underemployment, education, rouge medical services, public services? Dropping calls, financial services and access

This white lie and white elephant is hoodwinking and breeds complacency in this hotbed of innovation. One hit here and there does not qualify.
Dominance would.

The statement which might qualify is "Openness to testing and consumption of technologies".
Yaani hali ya kuwa uwanja wa sarakasi na maonyesho haina maana ya kuwa Kenya ni shujaa. Ijapokuwa Kenya ina mashujaa wengi vibonge katika teknologia.

Again, statements needs own time and place to discuss through.

Be blessed.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".