[kictanet] More support for springing startups

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Feb 2 18:11:15 EAT 2016

On Feb 2, 2016 1:14 PM, "James Muritu via kictanet" <

> Registering a business in Kenya is a nightmare. I have used the new
online platform(ecitizen) and there's nothing good to talk about it. Not
only did I lose money after making several mpesa transactions, the system
has no support process. A dark hole it is!  For fear of losing "broking"
opportunities, my view is that the very people inside Sheria are sabotaging
the system. We have a long way to go as a country.

Hi James, sometimes back, ICTA was crowdsourcing form the community on how
they can make the ecitizen portal and othet e-government services more
efficient and useful. Probably you can share your experience on the list.
I'm sure the guys at ICTA will pick up the feedback, which will help
improve the platform(s) further.