[kictanet] More support for springing startups

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:08:15 EAT 2016

I have been asked by several people why I haven't  yet registered ROFFEKE
as a business. One word: taxes. If there was a grace period, then this
would encourage so many Kenyans to venture into business. Starting a
business is difficult enough without the added worry of taxes in year one
of operation. Regarding the business registration process, I think websites
like inc.co.ke make this process less hectic.

On Monday, February 1, 2016, Ahmed Mohamed Maawy via kictanet <

--
Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com