[kictanet] More support for springing startups

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu chemukoechk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:59:16 EAT 2016

Hi Listers,

There is a deliberate move to ease the registration of businesses through
the recently set up Business Registration Service Board under the office of
the AG, lets hope that they will deliver as they are promising. The idea of
giving tax incentives to tech start up's is awesome however we will see all
sorts of start ups asking for tax breaks not just tech start ups. Something
definitely has to change in regards to business registration in order to
boost the ecosystem.

Regards,

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu
Tel +254 718181644/771632344
Twitter:@Chemu_koech
Skype:Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu
Linked In: Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 4:08 PM, Mildred Achoch via kictanet <