[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2016 Livestream Link - Join Live (http://livestream.com/internetsociety2/kigf)

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 09:28:02 EAT 2016

Listers,

The Kenya Internet Governance  forum 2016 has just started. If you are
unable to join us at Laico Regency Hotel , kindly participate remotely
using the following link: http://livestream.com/internetsociety2/kigf
Many thanks to our sponsors and partners UNESCO Regional Office for
Eastern Africa, SIMBANET, Internet Society, TESPOK, Facebook, KENIC
and the IGF Support Association.

We are gratefull to the Ministry of Information and Communications
Technology which is represented by the Principal Secretary  in charge
of Innovation Engineer Victor Kyalo for being an active participant in
the forum, UNESCO represented by Jaco Du Toit, Adviser for
Communication and Information UNESCO Regional Office for Eastern
Africa and Ebele Okobi, Facebooks head of Public Policy for Africa.
We have an interesting mix of International and local speakers such as
Eric Osiakwan, Managing Director Chanzo Capital, Alice Munyua,
Consultant Africa Union Commission and member Internet society board
of trustees, Ezra Chiloba CEO IEBC, Fiona Asonga CEO Telecommunication
Service Providers of Kenya, Abdalla Omari , CEO Kenya Network
Information Centre and Ezekiel Mutua, CEO Kenya Film, classification
board.

The theme of the forum is Enabling Inclusive and Sustainable Growth.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277