[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2016 Program

Ebele Okobi ebeleokobi at fb.com
Fri Aug 12 09:52:33 EAT 2016

Dear Listers,

The Kenya Internet Governance Forum 2016 will be held on Friday 12
August 2016 at the Laico Regency Hotel along Uhuru Highway.

The meeting starts at 8.30 am and will end at 5.00 pm.

We have a very interesting Programme that is attached and  would like
to encourage listers to participate actively  in the forum physically
as well as  remotely. We would like to thank UNESCO, Facebook, TESPOK,
KeNIC, SimbaNet, Internet Society and the IGF Support Association for
sponsoring this years forum which is hosted by the Kenya ICT Action
Network.

The event will be webcast and will enable those who missed tickets to
participate remotely. To participate remotely kindly use the following
link :https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__livestream.com_internetsociety2_kigf_&d=CwIBaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=ArvepG4_wcNu_X9xi3nb_Xa9WsGLVfmK6mwPdVONOTE&m=SN56hMmyMGYxWiAYWtFwfRtHeqksHDAaBRJVSh41b2Q&s=Rjs0iWzogHiWcoyabaB_LefTFXiKrbkiFUOS8MrsPqA&e=
Hashtag is #kigf

Thank you

Best Regards