[kictanet] Zimbabwe's Army Chief says Social Media Activism is Cyber Warfare

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu chemukoechk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:59:57 EAT 2016

This is a very dangerous threat to freedom of expression, so I suddenly
become a soldier for supporting one side instead of the other ?

It's akin to punishing a war time correspondent for not supporting a war.
Pure insanity.

Kind regards,

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu.

On 6 Aug 2016 07:16, "Tony White via kictanet" <