[kictanet] Computer and Cyber Crimes bill 2016 Conclusion of Online discussions

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:09:07 EAT 2016

Listers,

We would like to conclude the five day discussion on the Cyber Crimes
Bill. Many thanks to those who have taken their time to share their
views on the bill over the five day period. We will summarize the
issues and submit a report on the list. We will share the same with
the Ministry.

Feel free to submit any more comments on the bill as we finalize our report.

Thank you

Best Regards

Barrack and Karis

--