[kictanet] KICTAnet Validation Workshop Feedaback

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 20:04:39 EAT 2016

Dear Listers,
Sorry for the delayed feedback from the Validation Workshop.  But now find attached the following two documents:1) The Working Draft (which summarised the bigger 60paged report into 23 Policy Oriented Statements)2) The Feedback Document (which tasked working groups to map the policy statements onto specific clauses within the Draft ICT Policy - no easy task!
Plse go through and possibly prepare to come to the National Stakeholders Workshop on 17th August 2016 in case you feel we left out something important.
regards.
walu.