[kictanet] [isoc_ke] EU hits Google with Anti-Trust complaint

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu chemukoechk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:18:32 EAT 2016

Hi Listers,

This is really interesting, every corporate has an end-game in regards to
every action even "free" pre-installed services. I think the EU  officials
may be making a good move in regards to preventing a corporate mischief. It
is better than one day trying to reverse a complete dominance. Sounds like
a script to a  dooms-day sci-fi!

Regards,

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu

Cell : +254 718181644/771632344

Skype : Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Ahmed Mohamed Maawy via kictanet <