[kictanet] Film board overstepping mandate in policing aired adverts - CA

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Apr 22 03:34:47 EAT 2016

This is a tough one. One can almost see where Bwana Mutua is coming from. Yet on the other hand Bwana Wangusi is absolutely correct. The two gentlemen should meet over a cup of coffee and agree how to execute their mandates without stepping on each other's toes :-)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad