[kictanet] Film board overstepping mandate in policing aired adverts - CA

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 04:39:36 EAT 2016

Happy Furahi Day!

I admire the service by the leaders and people in the respective agencies, their field is an ever evolving space, new each day.

This is a circus and a BIG BIG shame on the Government front. Actually if this scenario is true and not misquoted by media, we should receive an apology for this. It is unacceptable.

If the situation is that the agencies require mediation, we may offer it. This may just be the side-shows of the storm between them - which should not be the case.

The matters in question are grave and have been ignored for so long with ripple effects across our society. So who has been responsible to act?

You make us start focusing on the charade instead of the actual subject matter - which yes in this scenario requires someone to manage it for the public good!

Why would agencies be scampering to the media whilst they are the same "body" and may engage with each other. It is time that the agencies (not only these ones) work together for the good of the public, being reminded " we achieve more together". If their roles overlap too much, then merge them to serve the public better.

When they are unable to engage for progress and start airing linen in public, may the "mother" take charge and bring them back to line.

The comment below in the said article reminds me that "a traitor for Ksh. 30"changed the course of mankind and each day our porous borders for a dollar make our nation susceptible to physical terror. What does feeding the mind with all that comes by in the name of "investors" do?
"Players in the advertising industry raised eyebrows over the new guidelines that he announced on Tuesday.They said they undergo a rigorous approval process so KFCB should not "sneak in irrelevant laws to scare away local and international investors"."

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".