[kictanet] Most visited websites in Kenya

James Wamathai jw at hapakenya.com
Thu Sep 24 17:56:00 EAT 2015

I get it now. I agree. A lot of marketing by content producers is needed so
that people know that this content exists.

On some fronts, local content always wins (M-PESA charges, phone
availability + reviews etc) but a lot more need to be done.

-----

[image: hapa kenya] <http://www.hapakenya.com>

james wamathai / managing editor

+254-722 352239/ jw at hapakenya.com