[kictanet] Airtel Misleading Customers

Consumers Federation of Kenya (COFEK) hotline at cofek.co.ke
Mon Sep 14 13:48:52 EAT 2015

Thanks Mr Hussein,

Exactly our point, sir. It is euphemism for cover-up. Sadly, this is how we compromise ourselves and the interest of other consumers. Mr Wakaba went out (in detail) to describe how Airtel made him unhappy. Apparently, he is mute over how they have made him possibly “happy” or “too scared to speak out”.

Eventually, both Airtel and the complainant remains with a (rotten) egg on their faces! It is a matter of integrity here. We are watching both Mr Wakaba and Airtel to come clean. Or else we will be seen to be using this List to advance wrong interests.

Regards

David Kedode

Program Officer

www.cofek.co.ke <http://www.cofek.co.ke>