[kictanet] ZUKU SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS

Peter Wakaba peterwakaba at gmail.com
Wed May 20 08:16:53 EAT 2015

I may not work for them,but I rate their triple play service the best
internet and TV the best by far.

their service is affected a lot by electricity supply. If you live in one
of the areas recently affected by the flooding outage then you may have
been heavily affected.

They suffer cable cuts a lot due to all the roadworks and other
infrastructure that is going on.

This is now an opportunity to get an unbiased report on the performance of
this 'big box'

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 6:36 AM, Ali Hussein via kictanet <