[kictanet] Safaricom halves its internet bundles pricing

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Mar 5 14:12:17 EAT 2015

@Mwaura

Thanks for that comparison. I personally use an orange line but find Orange's data plans don't give the true picture. That's why I've shifted to Safaricom because I know what I'm getting.

@Emmanuel

Maybe switch off all those apps running in the background? :)

Honestly though, I think the regulator needs to chip in here regarding certain internet service practices - throttling is one notorious one. Don't tell customers you have unlimited internet then throttle connectivity when you hit the notorious 'friendly use' policy.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad