[kictanet] 2015 AFRINIC Board member elections

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Jun 6 12:21:00 EAT 2015

Mwendwa

That's a great point.

Walu as an insider may be you can shed light on this? Usiogope. :)

Transparency is one of the cornerstones of Corporate Governance and the Board is ultimately answerable to the people that elected it..

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad