[kictanet] 2015 AFRINIC Board member elections

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sat Jun 6 09:24:53 EAT 2015

Walu,
While it is important to move forward with gusto, Its equally important to
know where we came from so that we can forge a brighter future.

For example,  what transpired at Nomcom to throw out 6 out of the 8 Eastern
African candidates is of paramount important to the Eastern Africa
community.

Sincerely,
On Jun 5, 2015 6:17 PM, "Walubengo J via kictanet" <