[kictanet] Goodyear to pay Sh1 billion for bribery in Kenya and Angola - News - nation.co.ke

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:06:25 EAT 2015

The state of justice in Kenya can be aptly summarised in this article where
a driver handcuffed to a steering wheel of a truck he was driving run over
and killed a woman.
http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/meru/lorry-driver-Handcuffed-causes-accident-in-Meru/-/1183302/2635144/-/y6srbwz/-/index.html

There is a strong vested interest for the rule of law to remain as it is in
Kenya, yet the current status is costly for majority of the country since
there is absence of law and order, meaning that businesses have to foot
related costs and have to suffer from delays occasioned by the same.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 at 12:02 S.M. Muraya via kictanet <