[kictanet] Goodyear to pay Sh1 billion for bribery in Kenya and Angola - News - nation.co.ke

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:01:45 EAT 2015

Again, we need to focus on solutions to motivate law enforcement...

Like stories telling of police cases solved... focusing on diligent police
work.

This will motivate Gen Y to do better than us (Gen X). To execute justice.

Why do we allow local drug lords to get away with killing innocent people?

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 8:13 AM, Odhiambo Washington via kictanet <