[kictanet] Safaricom to reduce Investment IF Kenya moves on Dominance

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Fri Feb 20 19:30:25 EAT 2015

Reduce investment if declared dominant, makes a bad situation even worse!
And who would lose more? Safaricom Shareholders.

The exact same logic certain firms have made in switching off their TV
broadcasts to protest digital migration.

Waithaka Ngigi

Alliance Technologies
Nairobi, Kenya

www.A1.io
On 20 Feb 2015 18:04, "Walubengo J via kictanet" <