[kictanet] Safaricom to reduce Investment IF Kenya moves on Dominance

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 17:58:06 EAT 2015

@Ali, Mwendwa et al.
Just spotted this and it confirms what  I meant Safcom will chew them up faster than the broadcasters are attempting to do. Read on:

Safaricom Will Reduce Investment If Kenya Moves on Dominance

|   |
| Safaricom Will Reduce Investment If Kenya Moves on Dominance(Bloomberg) -- Safaricom Ltd. will cut its planned $400million investment in East Africa’s biggest economy this year ifKenyan regulators impose penalties on the wireless carrier tolimit its market dominance, its chief executive officer said. |
|  |
| View on www.bloomberg.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |