[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Safaricom to reduce Investment IF Kenya moves on Dominance

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Feb 20 21:35:39 EAT 2015

Walu

It's this type of arrogance from Safaricom that makes us have a love-hate relationship with it.

But I can't argue with Collymore's statement -

“Dominance in itself is not a crime,” Collymore said. “Why people keep assuming that, because you’re dominant, you’re committing a crime, I don’t know.”

Go figure.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad