[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Here I go again on Net Neutrality

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Feb 11 07:55:34 EAT 2015

Mwendwa

Maybe the problem is how we are approaching this issue?

What can we do better to engage all stakeholders on this issue?

Would be nice to hear from the Government side - even if it's from a private citizen capacity.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad