[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Here I go again on Net Neutrality

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Feb 11 10:52:52 EAT 2015

Ali, my layman's view is ... we approach a member of parliament to sponsor
a private members bill. At least that is what I see some guys approach it.
We up our game.

But then ... we need to have a set of principles we are championing. Thus
the draft paper should be ready by then.

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson