[kictanet] Why isn’t there a glut of good software engineers?

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:44:12 EAT 2015

Whether in government or in the private sector, where local talent is not
prioritized or favored, automation works are never well maintained.

http://www.cio.co.ke/news/main-stories/kenya%27s-public-officers-to-acquire-ict-skills-from-microsoft%27s-school-of-government-program

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*