[kictanet] CORRECTION - PUBLIC CONSULTATIONS ON THE KENYA INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Dec 18 15:35:35 EAT 2015

Thanks Rachel,

Find attached comments for "The Kenya Information and Communications
(Infrastructure sharing) Regulations, 2015"

Regards

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

The best athletes never started as the best athletes.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky.
I will persist until I succeed - Og Mandino.