[kictanet] CORRECTION - PUBLIC CONSULTATIONS ON THE KENYA INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Dec 18 19:50:15 EAT 2015

Hi Rachel,

The following documents are not in very legible form for community
feedback. Th redline versions are not very friendly. You should have
provided committed documents so that we can put our own fresh
comments. Please consider having the authors post final drafts.

Regards

The Kenya Information and Communications (Universal Service and
Access) Regulations, 2015

The Kenya Information and Communications (Cybersecurity) Regulations, 2015

The Kenya Information and Communications (Electronic Transactions)
Regulations, zero-draft

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

The best athletes never started as the best athletes.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky.
I will persist until I succeed - Og Mandino.