[kictanet] CA (K) Licensing of KENIC Status

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Sep 26 08:16:41 EAT 2014

Washington

Thanks for sharing.

It would be good to get feedback on what has transpired since the last meeting from the Task Force. It's also gratifying to see that stakeholders from diverse backgrounds are incorporated. I would request the stakeholders to consider a possibility of expanding representation going forward.

Regards

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad