[kictanet] CA (K) Licensing of KENIC Status

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:29:09 EAT 2014

Listers,

Sometime back in January,CCK (currently CA) had a stakeholder consultation
in regards to KENIC licensing.

I came across the attached minutes indicating there was a task-force put in
place to ensure this process is expedited and that there are new members to
the KENIC Board to take it to the next level - we all do know how badly
it's been doing - most of this is in the public domain.

I am also meant to understand that there was a meeting scheduled for 15th
September 2014 that was cancelled last minute without any explanation.
Anyone here knows why that happened?

Maybe the DG of CA (K) can shed some light on this??

Can we be told what is the status of this licensing of KENIC. Looks like
this a chapter that should have been closed a long time ago.

Who should be in the board of KENIC? TESPOK, DRAKE?

Or is CA wanting to license and regulate itself?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,