[kictanet] Equity Bank vs Safaricom :-Round 2

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:28:44 EAT 2014

I've been using the Equitel SIM card for a few days.

One of the things that people have been overlooking in the whole argument
is that the Equitel SIM card virtually has your whole bank account sitting
on it.

So while we are frothing on the mouth over M-Pesa security, I would think
that many people will have more money in their bank account than on the SIM
card. No one seems to be talking about security on the users side - I mean,
if the Thin-SIM's security is compromised, then your whole bank account is
compromised.

On Wednesday, 17 September 2014, Martin Gicheru via kictanet <

with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>