[kictanet] Equity Bank vs Safaricom :-Round 2

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:32:56 EAT 2014

@Dennis. To me its one more reason why I should get paranoid when I am
walking or driving around the streets. The fact that at gun point you can
do a lot of damage to your account at the command of your mobile device.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Dennis Kioko via kictanet <

www.globalshapers.org <http://globalshapers.org/>
www.okfn.org <http://okfn.org/>
www.d8a.com
www.appfrica.com