[kictanet] Kenya ranked high globally in eGovernment

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Sep 16 11:04:49 EAT 2014

Victor

Thank you.

I'm told the president is very tech savvy and that this cascades down to every facet of the country.

Thanks for sharing.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad