[kictanet] Kenya ranked high globally in eGovernment

Victor Kapiyo vkapiyo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:19:56 EAT 2014

Happy belated birthday Ali.

Additional lessons can be learnt from Estonia.

Read: Lessons from the World's Most Tech-Savvy Government -
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/01/lessons-from-the-worlds-most-tech-savvy-government/283341/?single_page=true

Then check out the Estonia E-government portal, and more so the services
section - https://www.eesti.ee/eng/start

Our people from E-government should get in touch and learn / adopt a
similar system.

Victor

Victor Kapiyo, LL.B

*"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude" Zig
Ziglar*