[kictanet] Beba Pay card and national biometric registration: The big brother syndrome

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Sun Jul 13 14:52:57 EAT 2014

Hi Mark,

We will be covering financial services for transport and other public services as part of our annual AITEC Banking & Mobile Money Conference in Nairobi over 10-11 September.  You (and other members on the list) would be welcome to make a presentation or participate in a panel discussion on this or any of the other topics we will be covering. The programme outline is attached.

Regards,

Sean Moroney
Chairman
AITEC Africa
seanm at aitecafrica.com|Skype: seanmoroney
London Office: +44(0)2084411231|Cambridge Office: +44(0)1480880480
Kenya Office: +254(0)717410132| UK Mobile: +44(0)7973499224
Ghana Mobile: +233(0)578464032|Kenya Mobile: +254(0)721845674
Mozambique Mobile: +258-820880583|Nigeria Mobile +234(0)7011961413
www.aitecafrica.com

Follow us at: LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Youtube
AITEC Africa is the trading name of AITEC Conferences Ltd UK registration number 4698475