[kictanet] KeNIC ISSUES

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Jul 12 04:07:46 EAT 2014

Eric

A 'well crafted' like the one below doesn't answer my concerns. I'm talking as a customer and one who is rooting for the continued success of KeNIC. The issue is serious and I ask again how are you going to mitigate against such occurrences going forward.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad